Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Open Stack
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in OpenStack is a unique course that provides firm understanding of OpenStack in Red Hat environment. Not only does it provide all the information required to pass the RHCSA in OpenStack exam, it also provides in-depth insight on OpenStack. It helps an IT Administrator, Designers and Architect to demonstrate the skills, Knowledge and abilities to create, configure and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise OpenStack Platform. This training in IT Security helps IT professional get practical knowledge on how to implement OpenStack based cloud solutions.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is capable of:
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Managing users, projects, flavors, and rules
- Configuring and managing images
- Adding compute nodes
- Managing storage using Swift and Cinder
Red Hat Certified Engineer in Open Stack
An IT proficient who has earned Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat Open Stack will have the in-depth knowledge on how to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise OpenStack Platform. This training provides skills, knowledge and abilities on the installation, configuration and maintenance needed to Red Hat Ceph Storage with RHEL OpenStack platform and configure advanced networking using the OpenStack Neutron Service.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack is capable of:
- Installing and deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Creating Ceph block devices
- Integrating Ceph Storage devices with OpenStack services such as Glance, Cinder and Nova
- Creating virtual network devices
- Managing advanced network services using the OpenStack Neutron Service