In this ETHICAL HACKING COURSE , we will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
This is a core training program for an information security professional, also referred to as a white-hat hacker, who systematically attempts to inspect network infrastructure with the consent of its owner to find security vulnerabilities which a malicious hacker could potentially exploit. The course helps you assess the security posture of an organization by identifying vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to determine if unauthorized access is possible.
This program will train you on the most advanced tools and techniques used by black and grey hat hackers alike to break into an organization to assess, document, and remediate vulnerabilities from a vendor neutral perspective. This training will put you in the driver’s seat of an interactive, hand’s-on learning environment that challenges you to test the integrity of systems and networks by hacking them!
- To ethically penetrates into network systems using various tools to test the strength of a network.
- The course shows participants how to test, scan, hack and secure networks and systems.
- Get in-depth theoretical knowledge and rich practical experience in hacking test networks.
- Learn perimeter defenses to scan and attack own networks.
- Learn various techniques such as Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, Policy Creation, Buffer Overflows, DDoS Attacks, Virus creation etc.
- This course is approved by DoD (Department of Defense) under 'Directive 8570' to include CND (Computer Network Defense) category.
- Get acquainted with new counter-measures and attacking methods for hacking different mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, with a new Module 16 for securing mobile infrastructures.
- We learn in a cloud based lab environment - iLabs, which is a platform for Windows 8, Windows 7, BackTrack and Server 2012.
- an industry accepted certification recognized by CNSS, NSA and ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standard.
- One year of experience managing Windows/Unix/Linux systems or equivalent knowledge and skills Good Understanding of TCP/IP.
- Software Professionals with basic knowledge of networking services can also attend ethical hacking related certification boot camp.