Programming languages have been around for ages, and every decade sees the launch of a new language sweeping developers off their feet. Python is considered as one of the most popular and in-demand programming language. A recent Stack Overflow survey showed that Python has taken over languages such as Java, C, C++ and has made its way to the top. This makes Python certification one of the most sought-after programming certifications. Through this blog, I will be listing down the top 10 reasons to learn Python.
Get ready to fall in love with Python!!
Below are the major features and applications due to which people choose Python as their first programming language:
- Python’s popularity & high salary
- Python is used in Data Science
- Python’s scripting & automation
- Python used with Big Data
- Python supports Testing
- Computer Graphics in Python
- Python used in Artificial Intelligence
- Python in Web Development
- Python is portable & extensible
- Python is simple & easy to learn
If you are planning to start your career in Python and wish to know the skills related to it, now is the right time to dive in, when the technology is in its nascent state.