A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is the higher level of RHCA if an individual pass more than five certification on Red Hat technologies. All the five certification should be current. To achieve RHCA you must keep at least five credentials beyond either RHCE or RHCJD. There are various concentration on the skills to earn RHCA like Datacenter, Cloud, DevOps, Application Development and Application Platform. It is not mandatory that to select the same concentration that you used when you first earned RHCA in case you want to retain RHCA status.
- Create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
- Manage virtual, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures with Red Hat CloudForms.
- Create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
- Implement flexible storage solutions for on-premise and hybrid clouds.
- Manage many systems using Red Hat Satellite Server.