- Track security updates
- Understand how Red Hat Enterprise Linux produces updates and how to use yum to perform queries to identify what errata are available.
- Manage software updates
- Develop a process for applying updates to systems including verifying properties of the update.
- Create file systems
- Allocate an advanced file system layout and use file system encryption.
- Manage file systems
- Adjust file system properties through security related options and file system attributes.
- Manage special permissions
- Work with set user ID (SUID), set group ID (SGID), and sticky (SVTX) permissions and locate files with these permissions enabled.
- Manage additional file access controls
- Modify default permissions applied to files and directories; work with file access control lists.
- Monitor for file system changes
- Configure software to monitor the files on your machine for changes.
- Manage user accounts
- Set password-aging properties for users; audit user accounts.
- Manage pluggable authentication modules (PAMs)
- Apply changes to PAMs to enforce different types of rules on users.
- Secure console access
- Adjust properties for various console services to enable or disable settings based on security.
- Install central authentication
- Install and configure a Red Hat Identity Management server and client.
- Manage central authentication
- Configure Red Hat Identity Management rules to control both user access to client systems and additional privileges granted to users on those systems.
- Configure system logging
- Configure remote logging to use transport layer encryption and manage additional logs generated by remote systems.
- Configure system auditing
- Enable and configure system auditing.
- Control access to network services
- Manage firewall rules to limit connectivity to network services.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification, or equivalent experience required
For any Query or Custom Plan
New Baneshwor-10 (Beside K&K College)
1 on 1 Training
Live Virtual Training