CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) is a Cisco Professional level certification course. As CCNA certifies the students to be associate network engineers, CCNP valorizes the knowledge and skills and endorses students to be network professionals who are endowed and trained with all sorts and dimensions of knowledge area of network discourse. Technically speaking, the course “CCNP-Routing and Switching” validates the ability to work in a large scale networks. This course is so appropriate and relevant to CCNA Certified students for advancing their skills to fix the complex network problems.
CCNP-Routing and Switching ensures you the following skills and knowledge:
- Proper handling of complex network configuration, installation, operation and verification of network devices.
- Implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Cisco IP routing, Cisco IP Switched Networks and Cisco IP Networks.
- Skills of redistribution, path control and connectivity.
- Conceptualization of network and routing, routers and routing protocol hardening, network design, network architecture, spanning tree implementation and network security.
CCNP certification consists of three fundamental exams as below:
- 300-301 Route – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- 300-115 Switch – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- 300-135 – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
CCNP Training Details:
Since CCNP-Routing and Switching has become the second milestone in the path of certifications by Cisco to network engineers, this certification contains a magnitudal training programs like:
- All three modules ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide area networks.
- Validating abilities of handling EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IPv6, VPv6, VPNs, L2/L3 Switching, VLAN, VTP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, VOIP, WIRELESS and all levels troubleshooting.
- Skills of routing and switching in all kinds of users.
Therefore, IT Security College of Computer Studies likes to encourage all our prospective students and trainees to join us for learning a real-world practical knowledge and skills of advanced networking system certified by Cisco as CCNP- Routing and Switching. We have always guaranteed the quality and we equally guide our students for getting the certifications in specified time.
On the same line, IT Security recommends the CCNA professionals to join for CCNP for broadening your approach to the bigger sides of opportunities.
The IT industry is changing into more complex by adopting the latest and novel technologies everyday, so to properly handle the changing complications, the updated and broader knowledge and skills are must for every network professionals. Believing and scratching these prevailing facts, IT security has been providing the CCNP-Routing and Switching training in the right manner.
Course Objectives :
While teaching CCNP-Routing and Switching, we focus on following agenda:
- Preparing an independent network engineers who can handle all types network problem.
- Preparing professionals who can work at top positions.
- Preparing smart and calibered network engineers who will be able to use their skills to deal with every now and then arising complications and ensures the safety.
For any Query or Custom Plan
Phone No: +977-01-4469653
New Baneshwor-10 (Beside K&K College),
Chhakku bakku marga, New Baneshwor,
1 on 1 Training
Live Virtual Training