Have a group? or love studying in group? Get some special training along with them. Classroom training is delivered face to face and involves cross communication. Students learn, discuss on a problem or issue and engage the classroom in a groupthink experiment. Engaging students to come up with innovative and creative ideas is the main aim of this method of training.
Key Features of Classroom Training:
- Experienced professionals instructors who are very knowledgeable and certified.
- 6 to 7 members are kept in group.
- Courses actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and discussions.
- Classroom is well equipped with dedicated system(s) for each students.
- Students are required to have daily two hours of class and practice as per their will.
- There is no boundary or time limit for using the lab.
- Classroom training should be attended on same time but for practice student can use their free time as well.