Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) is designed for experienced Linux administrators who require networking and security administration skills. With a heavy emphasis on practical, hands-on labs, this course is tightly aligned with experienced Linux administrators' job tasks and the skills required for advancement.
Focus is placed on enhancing the students' automation skills to securely configure, deploy and manage network services including DNS, MariaDB, Apache,HTTPD, Postfix SMTP and network file sharing with NFS and SMB, iSCSI etc. In addition, this course emphasizes security, including monitoring, packet filtering, access controls, and SELinux.
Advanced networking and firewall configuration, and the use of Bash Shell scripting to help automate, configure and troubleshoot the systems is other unconventional parts discussed under RH254.
At the completion of this course, students should be familiar with the RHCSA administration skills that exposure to all competencies tested by the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
Course Objectives :
- Build expertise needed to be a successful senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administrator.
- Achieve adequate skill to accomplish network services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Prepare for appearing in RHCE certification exam.
- Enhancing user security
- Disk management with iSCSI
- System and network activity monitoring
- Network management and packet filtering
- Software management
- Web service management
- File sharing across platforms
- Basic SMTP management
Skills required to earn an RHCSA certification.
For any Query or Custom Plan
New Baneshwor-10 (Beside K&K College)
1 on 1 Training
Live Virtual Training