- Installing, configuring and implementing a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure
- Implementing and administering Active Directory Domain Services
- Incorporating identity management, federated services, rights management, certification services and business continuity.
- Implementing features such as IPv4,IPv6, DNS, DHCP, local storage, group policy etc.
- Using Hyper-V to incorporate server virtualization
- Managing User and service accounts
- Implementing Network Access Protection, Network Policy Server, encryption, and advanced auditing
- Managing remote access, file services and updates
- Implementing advanced services such as Dynamic Access Control, Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering and disaster recovery.
Knowledge on Microsoft technologies and basic networking could be helpful.
For any Query or Custom Plan
New Baneshwor-10 (opposite to Rastriya Banijya Bank)
1 on 1 Training
Live Virtual Training