Certified Ethical Hacker Training from IT Security introduces the latest version CEH v8 to keep up with the changing times. Authorized by EC-Council and using its official curriculum for training, I T Security provides the best environment and infrastructure set-up to get you certified in ethical hacking. EC-Council’s CEH credential validates an IT security professional as a Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker. Getting trained for CEH reinforces the capabilities of an individual to safeguard enterprise networks against the innumerable vulnerabilities and threats of a network as well as thwart all attempts of illegal hacking by intruders.
- A CEH ethically penetrates into network systems using various tools to test the strength of a network.
- CEH v8 course shows participants how to test, scan, hack and secure networks and systems.
- Get in-depth theoretical knowledge and rich practical experience in hacking test networks.
- Learn perimeter defenses to scan and attack own networks.
- Learn various techniques such as Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, Policy Creation, Buffer Overflows, DDoS Attacks, Virus creation etc.
- CEH v8 is approved by DoD (Department of Defense) under 'Directive 8570' to include CND (Computer Network Defense) category.
- Get acquainted with new counter-measures and attacking methods for hacking different mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, with a new Module 16 for securing mobile infrastructures.
- CEH release 8 has a cloud based lab environment - iLabs, which is a platform for Windows 8, Windows 7, BackTrack and Server 2012.
- CEH v8 is an industry accepted certification recognized by CNSS, NSA and ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standard.
- One year of experience managing Windows/Unix/Linux systems or equivalent knowledge and skills Good Understanding of TCP/IP.
- Software Professionals with basic knowledge of networking services can also attend CEH certification boot camp.